Instagram feeds rarely give us the whole truth. Filters and crop tools make it easy to blur out the harsh edges of reality.
A photographer from Bangkok, Thailand however, has found a way to nail our perfect constructions of imperfect scenarios using a series of clever images.
Chompoo Baritone’s gallery is a charming take on what life would look like if we didn’t have to limit it to a square.
- Ten Instagram Accounts You’ll Want to Follow
- What Drives Dave Burt? Meet The Man Behind The @London Instagram Account
- Why I Ended My Affair With Instagram
- Instagram’s New Email Feature Is An Instaupdate On All The Pictures You’ve Missed
- Instagram Introduce Landscape And Portrait Crop Options In Addition To Traditional Square
Close-ups of handstands could actually be a friend holding up a wannabe gymnast. While perfectly arranged plates of food may be the only savoury thing on a table full of leftovers.
Her pictures, shared on her personal profile, have already received more than 1,000 likes.
Thanks for keeping it real Chompoo Baritone.